Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Science Center......

Terry and I went on a field trip with the 6th grade class to the science museum.  I wasn't sure how the kiddos would do since they had been there in third grade.  I was surprised at how much more interested they were in how things worked.  Of course we still had to have fun.........like getting eaten by a larg mouth bass:


The fish were beautiful but I did not have much time to photograph them as the boys were off and going again.

This one was funny as could be.....you are riding a virtual bicycle being chased by a dinosaur.  If the dinosaur catches you, it tells you that you are extinct.  If you out run the dinosaur, it tells you that you survived!

Hurricane force winds are no big deal for Mississippi boys!

Sending smoke signals..........

This looked challenging and fun and scary all at once.  Only 2 of the 4 boys would try it.

The guy is the tallest in the class but I didn't realize how tall he was!  LOL

And his partner who was just a little shorter:

This machine is what all parents need!  A bed of nails!

I had a really good time watching them explore.  I am glad I chose to go!

1 comment: