Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What day is this?

There must be a full moon coming!  The children were squirrely at school today!


I was talking to my mother today and it finally dawned on me why I feel so overwhelmed and scattered.  I am working 3 jobs.  I teach PreKindergarten at an Elementary School; I teach undergraduates at a local university and I tutor 5 students for dyselxia.  I am not getting sick or going crazy.  It is just called busy!



Monday was a nice day for resting!  No work, no tutoring, no building.  Lots and lots of rain though!  We were in the middle of Tropical Storm Lee.  Our pond before the rain was down about 3 feet and today is is full.  Between the 12 inches of rain and the runoff, the fish should be happy.



Other members of my family who are happy are the dogs.  The cooler weather has them out and about more.  They have nearly knocked me down every time I go out the door.  I am glad they are feeling more energetic.  I just hope the beautiful weather sticks around awhile. 



Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.  
~Robert Benchley

No comments:

Post a Comment