Monday, March 12, 2012

Kitchen ..... part 2

 Still working........cabinets are in and "stuff" is put away.
 

I painted all the doors and got them ready to go on Friday.  Then I hung them all on Saturday.  I was too tired to paint the drawers so I left them until Sunday.

Other angle:

My kitchen table no longer holds the contents of the entire kitchen.  I also got a new fruit bowl this week. :)

Ok.......drawers painted but no knobs yet.

This will be what it looks like once the cedar is up.

And today's results!  Knobs are on all but two drawers.  I picked up the wrong on for two.

I did decide to put the pulls on the fake drawers and think it looks good.  We'll see about the polishing affect when washing dishes.

I washed my countertops for the first time in 4 years.  That was exciting!

1 comment: